Tape Copper M2 - a thin strip having a rectangular cross section. Copper, which is made from tape, has 99.8% purity. The remaining impurities comprise 0.2% sulfur, nickel, iron, lead, antimony, tin, arsenic and bismuth.
Copper tape is classified as material:

  • soft ribbon (M);
  • semi-solid tape (P);
  • firm tape (T).
    On sale occurs following marking copper tape:
  • With the high accuracy in thickness and width (B);
  • With the high accuracy in thickness and increased accuracy in width (C);
  • with high accuracy in thickness and an accuracy of the normal width (W);
  • C enhanced accuracy in thickness and increased accuracy in width (W);
  • C enhanced accuracy in thickness and high accuracy of width (A).
    Besides copper tape is:
  • off-gage (ND);
  • increased length (LE).
    From tape made: electrical products, radiators, caps, cables, decor.
    Copper tape is inferior in quality M2 M1 ribbon, since it contains more impurities, and that it restricts the scope of use for electrical purposes compared with M1 tape.
    The standards, which produces copper belt M2: GOST 1018-77, GOST 1173-93, GOST 20707-80, TU 48-21-5055-84.

    Download Non-Ferrous Metals Catalogue in PDF